|2023 Pediatric Anesthesiology Exhibitors||2022 Pediatric Anesthesiology Exhibitors|
|2021 Pediatric Anesthesiology Exhibitors||2020 Pediatric Anesthesiology Exhibitors|
Invitation to Support
The Society for Pediatric Anesthesiology invites your organization to take advantage of the exhibit and sponsorship opportunities being offered. Industry support is vital to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The educational program brings together experts from clinical and basic science disciplines related to pediatric medicine, anesthesia, and surgery.
This program is intended for anesthesiologists and other practitioners who care for children in their practice of anesthesiology and/or critical care. It is also intended for clinical and basic science researchers whose areas of investigation relate to pediatric anesthesia.
We expect 1000+ attendees at the SPA-AAP Pediatric Anesthesiology 2023 meeting.
PROGRAM AND EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
View/download the program on the 2023 mobile meeting guide.
Exhibit Move-in: Thursday, March 30, 2023 | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Hours: Friday, March 31 and Saturday April 1
|Friday, March 31, 2023|
|6:30 – 7:45 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|9:45 – 10:15 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
|12:15 – 1:15 pm||Lunch with Exhibitors|
|3:00 – 3:30 pm||Ice Cream Break with Exhibitors|
|5:00 – 7:00 pm||Reception with Exhibitors|
|Saturday, April 1, 2022|
|6:30 – 7:30 am||Breakfast with Exhibitors|
|9:30 – 10:00 am||Coffee Break with Exhibitors|
Exhibit Move-out: Saturday, April 1, 2023 |10:00 am – 1:00 pm
EXHIBIT SPACE – SOLD OUT
SPA 2023 Exhibit Hall Floor Plan_3-21-2023 (FINAL)
Exhibit Hall at JW Marriott
- Single booth is 10’x 10′
- Pipe and drape
- Identification sign
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. SPA cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- SPA reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit booths if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
- Single booth is 10’x 10′
- Exhibit Profile in Mobile Meeting Guide
- Company logo and website
- Company description
- Contact information
- Special Offer option
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Message feature
- Company social media links
- Live Twitter feed
EXHIBIT, SPONSORSHIP & ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Details at https://pedsanesthesia.org/exhibitor-information/pediatric-anesthesiology/packages/
|Diamond Exhibitor (exclusive)||$20,000 SOLD|
|Full Page Ad – Inside Page||$500|
Ad Specs and Deadline
- 3.5” x 5” vertical, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
- Print ready PDFs are due by February 15, 2023. Email print ready pdf ad to Dana Gibson.
Hotel Room Key Card Sponsor | $500
- Sponsor fee plus the cost of the room key cards
- The hotel key card sponsor provides the hotel with branded room keys for SPA guests at the JW Marriott.
- The sponsor is responsible for the coordination and expense of the branded key card directly with the hotel approved vendor.
- SPA staff will provide the contact information for the JW Marriott.
Lunch Symposium Sponsor | $10,000 SOLD
- Saturday, April 1, 2023 | 12:30 – 1:45 pm
- Two promotional emails to meeting registration list
- Email sent by SPA office using Constant Contact
- Company provides content in HTML
- Email content due February 15, 2023. We will add the email distribution date to our master meeting email schedule avoiding conflicts with other emails.
- Recognition on signage at the meeting (print deadline 2/15/23)
- Recognition in the printed program (print deadline 2/15/23)
- Recognition on the mobile meeting guide
- Recognition on the SPA website
- Recognition in the SPA newsletter
EXHIBIT AGREEMENT – EXHIBIT SPACE SOLD OUT
You’re invited to also exhibit at the 2023 Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia Society Annual Meeting and the Society for Pediatric Pain Medicine’s 10th Annual Meeting. Both will be held March 30, 2023, the day before the SPA meeting. CCAS and SPPM share one exhibit hall.
|CCAS Annual Meeting
March 30, 2023
|SPPM 10th Annual Meeting
March 30, 2023
Exhibit services will be provided by Alliance Exposition. You will be contacted directly by email with a link to the Alliance exhibitor service kit.
For SPA-AAP Pediatric Anesthesiology 2023, we are offering eShowLeads, a trade show lead retrieval application that lets exhibitors collect leads using their Smartphone.
eShowLeads eliminates the manual effort required to record and manage business cards after the event. It allows you to add notes and record answers to qualifying questions to further qualify your leads. After the show is over, the leads will be sent to you in an excel file with contact information and any additional info you added to each lead.
Enhance your trade show experience by ordering eShowLeads today. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 310-581-2696 if you have questions or need more information.
The SPA-AAP Pediatric Anesthesiology 2023 meeting will be held at the JW Marriott in Austin, TX.
JW Marriott Austin
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, TX 78701
CLICK HERE or call 1-844-683-8959 to make your hotel reservation.
Rates are as follows:
JW Marriott Austin = $319.00/night plus taxes
Group rates are available through March 6, 2023 or until the block is full, whichever occurs first. Room categories are subject to availability.
Dana Gibson, Director of Corporate & Educational Support
SPA ▪ 2209 Dickens Road ▪ Richmond, Virginia 23230
Telephone (804) 338-6958 ▪ Fax (804) 282-0090