Chair: Amgad “Sam” Saied, MD
Our Mission is to deliver high quality and safe care to our PLIT patients. We strive to promote safety, develop education, and advance research among all liver transplant centers and institutions.
Our Goals are: (Safety, Quality, Education, Research, and Wellbeing)
- Building and publishing consensus statements to guide care and improve safety.
- Leading quality reviews with the goal of identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Explore opportunities for specialized educational hands on workshops to advance PLT education and skill set.
- Establish short term outcomes among PLIT patients as a basis for comparative studies among participating institutions.
- Maintain the wellbeing of Pediatric Anesthesiologists especially in the face of stressful, high risk surgical procedures performed in pediatric patients with a multitude of comorbidities.